I am very honored to be nominated for this award. 🙂 What a wonderful way to be recognized by fellow bloggers and to get to know each other a little better! I had a lot of fun writing this post and reading about other bloggers and hope that you might find this fun to read.
Thanks so much to Jen Li from GYPSYBUS28 for nominating me. Jen writes about her passion in life for many different things, including cooking, makeup, and traveling. I always enjoy reading her posts and her photos are fantastic. I’ve also been inspired to try cooking some delicious recipes after reading her posts! 🙂
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 people
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated
Seven facts about me:
- I have never camped before in my life. The closest was living in a pretty well stocked cabin. But, never in a tent. I go on lots of day hikes and some pretty rigorous ones, but I need to have the modern amenities. :0
- I am an extremely light sleeper. When my kids were babies, I almost never slept, waking up to their every movement and cry. I guess that probably explains why I can’t camp outdoors. (Can you imagine all the wild animal noises keeping me up all night?)
- I am grateful to be a mom of 4 kids, which includes a set of twins. They keep me busy and on my toes but I wouldn’t have it any other way. 🙂
- I don’t tolerate heat very well. In fact, my gym buddies know I have to grab the fan and put it close to me for intense workouts. And I can’t run well in the heat. I love working out regardless, especially in class format. Maybe it’s because I am more motivated when I see others work out or when everything is choreographed to music, but my favorites include kickboxing, circuit sport, spinning, get pumped, and step class. I just have to have a good fan or powerful AC vent nearby 🙂
- I absolutely cannot stand clowns. I love gnomes in the garden and have a good little family of them, but not clowns. No thank you. I still can’t figure out what makes me so creeped out about them…maybe something from childhood, or maybe a bad movie I watched but can’t remember. But remember when clown attacks were a fad around Halloween? I wasn’t sure if I would be punching one or running or both if I saw one. Let’s just say I was very, very prepared to take action.
- I cannot stand wearing socks in the house. I wear socks when I go outside, and even then I prefer sandals. The times I have worn socks in the house, I was so not used to them, I slid across the floor walking too fast.
- I’m a sucker for freebies and bargains. I love finding good stuff at garage and estate sales, and thrift stores. Maybe it’s because I love shabby chic and vintage decor, but I’m also a firm believer in save the environment and reuse/recycle when possible and also things aren’t made as well as before.
I’d like to nominate the following blogs for the award (in no particular order):
- Living Lighter In Atlanta
- Weekend Campervanning
- Live Laugh RV
- (Almost) Unsalvageable
- Andrew’s View of the Week
- Out An’ About
- The Showers of Blessing
- Life Continues
- SuperMom Mentality
- Renegade Expressions
- MK pix
- Flying Through Water
- Netdancer’s Musings
I hope you found this interesting and fun…thanks for reading! 🙂